Leverage collective insight with our remote DBA service
Why is a Remote DBA Solution important? When a hospital has an outbreak of an infectious disease or a biohazard infiltrate it doors then it all but shuts down and is not effective at assisting patients with their healthcare needs. When the HCIS system fails, your organization can become sluggish and unproductive. In comparison, both of these entities must have patient care uninterrupted and informative data flowing freely. For hospitals, maintaining a flexible and uninterrupted flow of data it is crucial to the ongoing quality of care patients receive.
IPeople Remote DBA is a solution that can assist in a variety of ways, ensuring the success of your data repository and providing routine check-ups for your servers. Our professionals come from many different technical and healthcare backgrounds and possess a wide range of expertise. This knowledge includes all aspects of SQL Server, combined with an in-depth appreciation of your HCIS and DR structures. Leveraging this collective insight will allow you to focus on other tasks with the comfort of knowing IPeople is lending an experienced hand.
Why Hire a Remote DBA?
IPeople offers Remote Database Administrator (DBA) services to sites that are otherwise unable to secure a DBA. We have over 30 years of IT experience.
- Maintaining the health of SQL Servers is vital to operations
- It is difficult to find and retain resources with extensive HCIS and SQL Server knowledge
- Historical reporting is necessary but can be sluggish
How We Can Help
- Routine check-ups
- Leverage our team of professionals in all aspects of SQL Server and HCIS systems
- Your IPeople team will maintain, monitor, and optimize performance of your SQL databases
How You Will Succeed
- Secure experienced Remote Database Administrators (DBAs) that are otherwise hard to find and not financially obtainable
- Rest easy knowing that your SQL Servers are in good hands
- With new found performance, save time and money